Our ideal Graphic Designer is a visual storyteller and self starter looking to expand upon their skills through access to unique, exciting, and challenging projects. Graphic Designers at Designity are highly creative with a thorough understanding of the design process and the ability to take conceptual ideas and create visual representations for client projects. Joining the Designity Creative Community gives you access to a platform where you have the opportunity to collaborate with other Creatives at different levels and with different specialties. As a Graphic Designer, you will use your experience and specialized knowledge to work on projects including branding, packaging, social media assets, and other marketing collateral.
The Designity Creative Community is made up of Creatives at all levels of experience. We are looking for both talented new designers and seasoned professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. You will work closely with Creative Directors who engage directly with clients - enabling you to focus on design. Take your talents and skills to the next level using your imagination and creativity! Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of freelancing without the “hustle” when you join the Designity Creative Community.
Designity is a subscription-based virtual creative platform that is disrupting traditional advertising agencies, creative recruitment firms, and traditional in-house creative teams through tech, innovation, and new ways of seamless collaboration. Our vetted community of US-based Creatives and Creative Directors collaborate to support mid to large size businesses with their design and marketing needs. Hundreds of brands like Oracle, Audible, Marriott International, Pfizer, Calendly, and Kung Fu Tea have already benefited from Designity’s unique model.
While we still operate like a startup (it can get very fast-paced at times) we are in full scale- up mode. If you are looking for a clear career growth plan, fully remote work, flexible hours, the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, and quality content for your portfolio, Designity is the place for you to learn, develop, and grow into the creative thought leader that you’ve always wanted to be.
- As a visual storyteller and problem solver, you will take ideas from concept to implementation, using your ability to brainstorm, develop concepts, and captivate audiences - all while working closely with Creative Directors and other members of the Designity Creative Community.
- Create unique graphics and layouts, branding, packaging, illustration, and social media content and communication campaigns for clients.
- Complete high-quality and on schedule design projects for clients across a variety of industries.
- Collaborate with Creative Directors and other members of the Creative Community to ideate, develop designs, and implement changes based on feedback.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional events.
- You have experience in Graphic Design ranging from 1 year as an Emerging Creative to 10 plus years as a Professional Creative.
- You have a passion for creativity, an eye for aesthetics, and familiarity with typography, color theory, and other fundamental graphic design concepts.
- You have exceptional design skills and experience using various tools, including Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have a thorough understanding of marketing, production, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- You are organized, stick to your deadlines, and deliver pixel-perfect designs.
- You are well versed in the design process and methodologies and willing to grow to a thought leader in our community
- You're able to create initial designs with limited input from Creative Directors and proactively request feedback to make necessary updates and revisions.
- You seek out critical feedback in order to improve your skills.
- Hands-on, self-driven, highly motivated, team-oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Located in the US or Canada with strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Fully remote - Opportunity to work as a 1099 freelancer or full-time employee.
- 401(k) and health insurance benefits after 3 months as a W-2 employee.
- Unlimited paid vacation, company holidays, and mental health days for all W-2 employees.
- Flexible hours within the USA and Canada.
- Opportunity to expand your portfolio with unique projects.
- “No Meetings Wednesday.”
At Designity, all employment decisions are based on business needs, qualifications, and merit. Designity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We believe that a workforce diverse in cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences will benefit our team, clients, and products.
In order to be considered for this position, it is required that you include a portfolio of your relevant work and any specific projects as requested in the application. Without these materials, your application will not be reviewed.
Compensation is based on experience level: $36,000 - $80,000 + bonus