As a Creative Director:
- You thrive off of mentorship and providing guidance to others
- You’re a relationship-builder and enjoy getting on camera
- You love taking ownership of the creative process and end result
- You’re comfortable with change and switching gears
- You’d rather perfect multiple areas of expertise than just one
As a Creative:
- You’re a newbie or seasoned with a determination to succeed
- You prefer staying focused creating behind-the-scenes
- You love structure and direction as an aid to execute projects
- You’re passionate about your craft and performing your best
- You enjoy focusing on and perfecting one area of expertise
14 + Years
“Designity’s step-by-step application process is breezy and seamless. It’s plain to see that it was crafted for creatives, by creatives.”
Applying at Designity was the most engaging and thoughtful experience I've ever had while applying for a job. I felt that I was able to let my skills and experience shine rather than letting them be buried in a pile of resumes.
In the marathon of endless applications, it was a joy to be able to list my skills and be heard, trusted, and tested. No more were the days of worrying if my resume had just the right buzz words to pass through a computer algorithm to even be seen.
I heard about Designity from a career fair at Pratt two years ago and immediately applied when I saw a job opening on LinkedIn. I enjoyed the conversation-oriented hiring process since it put me in a comfortable mental state as if we were negotiating for a job opportunity.
The application process for Designity was very accessible because of the use of Typeform. Even though most of the process was done virtually, the creative challenge had provided an interactive and engaging experience.
Instead of writing a long cover letter to introduce myself, I prefer doing a survey which can help the company know me better.