We’re in search of a highly-driven B2B Sales Executive to join our fast-growing team. This role will include strategic planning, creating outreach campaigns, conducting demo calls, cultivating and following up with leads, and ultimately closing the deal. This is an exciting opportunity to champion a truly disruptive tech platform as our Sales Executive, where you’ll be initially responsible for closing deals, and ultimately have growth opportunities in managing a team of sales representatives.
Designity is a subscription-based collaborative creative platform that enables creatives and businesses to collaborate more effectively through unique and innovative model. This collaborative approach has convinced both small and large companies, including Calendly, Kung Fu Tea, and Marriott Hotels, to use Designity for their design and marketing efforts instead of traditional, costly, and inefficient alternatives.
We are transforming the creative industry, moving away from outdated and ineffective marketing and design methods. Companies typically hire in-house designers, which is costly, time-consuming, skill-limiting, and requires substantial supervision. Working with traditional design and marketing agencies offers an alternative but at a high cost. Marketplaces like Upwork and Fiverr claim to offer a more affordable solution, but their model lacks reliability and optimization for creative services, causing frustration for businesses.
While we still operate like a startup, we are in full scale- up mode. If you are looking for a clear career growth plan, hybrid model (3 days in office required), and the opportunity to join a growing team that is disrupting the creative industry - then Designity is the place for you.
- Illustrate Designity's unique value proposition to interested prospects via virtual demo calls and handle their objections.
- Leverage your creativity and critical thinking skills to come up with effective messages and touch points to convert account intent signals into a conversation.
- Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations.
- Maintain an organized process to follow up with a pipeline of those who have expressed interest in Designity's services.
- Develop and manage high volume prospecting to generate outbound leads through calls, emails and other digital marketing channels.
- Stay up-to-date on current marketing, creative, and design trends, as well as changes to Designity's service features.
- Meet and exceed the quota of scheduled demos and closed deals.
- Own the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Living in NYC area and willing to come to the office in Manhattan at least 3 days a week.
- +5 years of proven experience selling digital products
- Experience in subscription-based business or creative agency is required
- Experience in a creative agency is a plus
- Ability to present confidently, concisely, and persuasively
- Quota-exceeding track record-setting closed deals
- Experience using a CRM tool, (Apollo, Hubspot, LinkedIn)
- Drive to continually break through barriers and crush goals
- Experience working in a high-growth company, having experienced the successes and failures that come with rapid scaling
- Detail-oriented, self-driven, and thrive in startup-like environments
- Hybrid model (min 3 days office attendance required)
- Uncapped commission
- Clear Career growth plan
- “No Meetings Wednesday”
- 401k and Health Insurance Benefits after 3 months
- Unlimited paid vacation, company holidays, and mental health days
Compensation: $75,000 - $125,000 (total of commission and base)
In order to be considered for this position, you need to complete the application process at https://www.designity.com/careers/account-executive
Please do NOT follow up on your application. We will be in touch within 2-3 weeks if you're qualified.
This is a hybrid position and you need to come to the office at least 3 days a week.
At Designity, all employment decisions are based on business needs, qualifications, and merit. Designity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We believe that a workforce diverse in cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences will benefit our team, clients, and products.