Our ideal Digital Marketer is a customer-centric creative thinker and self starter looking to access unique, exciting, and challenging projects. Digital Marketers at Designity are highly creative with a thorough understanding of performance marketing activities and a sharp strategic thinker and doer. Joining the Designity Creative Community gives you access to a platform where you have the opportunity to collaborate with other Creatives at different levels and with different specialties. As a Digital Marketer, you will use your experience and specialized knowledge to work on client projects including developing paid search/display campaigns, managing social media campaigns, executing A/B testing, and monitoring performance marketing metrics.
The Designity Creative Community is made up of Creatives at all levels of experience. We are looking for both talented new marketers and seasoned professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. You will work closely with Creative Directors who engage directly with clients - enabling you to focus on strategic execution.
Take your talents and skills to the next level using your imagination and creativity! Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of freelancing without the “hustle” when you join the Designity Creative Community.
Designity is a subscription-based virtual creative platform that is disrupting traditional advertising agencies, creative recruitment firms, and traditional in-house creative teams through tech, innovation, and new ways of seamless collaboration. Our vetted community of US-based Creatives and Creative Directors collaborate to support mid to large size businesses with their design and marketing needs. Hundreds of brands like Oracle, Audible, Marriott International, Pfizer, Calendly, and Kung Fu Tea have already benefited from Designity’s unique model.
While we still operate like a startup (it can get very fast-paced at times) we are in full scale- up mode. If you are looking for a clear career growth plan, fully remote work, flexible hours, the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, and quality content for your portfolio, Designity is the place for you to learn, develop, and grow into the creative thought leader that you’ve always wanted to be.
- As a storyteller and creative problem solver, you will execute a variety of marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness using your ability to brainstorm, develop concepts, and captivate audiences.
- Create unique strategies and recommendations for inbound and outbound marketing tactics, set up and management of paid/unpaid social media campaigns, Google ads, email campaigns, and implementation of A/B testing.
- Measure and report on marketing campaign performance, gain insight, and assess against client goals.
- Complete high-quality and on schedule digital marketing projects for clients across a variety of industries.
- Collaborate with Creative Directors and other members of the Creative Community to ideate, develop designs, and implement changes based on feedback.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional events.
- You have experience in Digital Marketing ranging from 1 year as an Emerging marketer to 10 plus years as a Professional marketer.
- You have a passion for driving consumer behavior through paid media tactics such as PPC, and social media advertising.
- You have exceptional analytical skills and experience using various tools related to lead-generation, customer-acquisition, sales enablement, media promotion, etc.
- You have a thorough understanding of developing and measuring successful digital campaigns and promotions.
- You are organized, stick to your deadlines, and deliver high quality projects.
- You're able to create initial plans with limited input from Creative Directors and proactively request feedback to make necessary updates and revisions.
- Hands-on, self-driven, highly motivated, team-oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Located in the US or Canada with strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Fully remote - Opportunity to work as a 1099 freelancer or full-time employee.
- 401(k) and health insurance benefits after 3 months as a W-2 employee.
- Unlimited paid vacation, company holidays, and mental health days for all W-2 employees.
- Flexible hours within the USA and Canada.
- Opportunity to expand your portfolio with unique projects.
- “No Meetings Wednesday.”
At Designity, all employment decisions are based on business needs, qualifications, and merit. Designity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We believe that a workforce diverse in cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences will benefit our team, clients, and products.
In order to be considered for this position, it is required that you include a portfolio of your relevant work and any specific projects as requested in the application. Without these materials, your application will not be reviewed.
Compensation is based on experience level: $40,000 - $85,000 + bonus