We are looking for a skilled UI/UX Designer to join our team, with a focus on wireframing for user interfaces. In this role, you will be responsible for UI designs that are both visually appealing and intuitive for web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in both low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframing and possess the ability to create designs that are simple yet effective in enhancing the overall user experience.
Designity is a subscription based virtual creative platform that is disrupting the traditional advertising agency model, creative recruitment firms, and traditional in-house creative teams. We do this through technology, innovative ideas, and new ways of seamless virtual collaboration. Our vetted community of US-based Creatives and Creative Directors collaborate to support mid to large sized businesses with their design and marketing needs. Hundreds of brands like Oracle, Audible, Marriott International, Pfizer, Calendly, and Kung Fu Tea have already benefited from Designity’s unique model.
While we still operate like a startup (it can get very fast-paced at times) we are in full scale- up mode. If you are looking for a clear career growth plan, fully remote work, flexible hours, the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, and quality content for your portfolio, Designity is the place for you to learn, develop, and grow into the creative thought leader that you’ve always wanted to be.
- Create lofi wireframes and prototypes for web and mobile applications
- Design user interfaces that are both easy to use and visually compelling.
- Conduct user research to understand user needs and preferences
- Work closely with developers and other team members to ensure that designs are implemented effectively
- Collaborate with product managers to develop user flows and improve user experience
- Conduct user testing and iterate on designs based on feedback
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends and technologies
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design with a focus on lofi wireframing
- Strong portfolio demonstrating proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise in lofi wireframing and UI/UX design
- This is a part-time position requiring 20-25 hours per week. If you are a talented UI/UX Designer with a specialization in lofi wireframing and a passion for designing intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. This position is fully remote.
- Flexible hours within the USA and Canada.
- Opportunity to expand your portfolio with unique projects.
- “No Meetings Wednesday.”
Compensation range based on experience: $36,000 - $80,000
At Designity, all employment decisions are based on business needs, qualifications, and merit. Designity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a workforce diverse in cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences will benefit our team, clients, and products.
In order to be considered for this position, it is required that you include a portfolio of your relevant work and any specific projects as requested in the application. TikTok or Instagram links are insufficient. Social media links will only be reviewed if included in a professional portfolio. Without these materials, your application will not be reviewed.