Designity is seeking a customer-centric and self-starter for the role of Digital Marketing Associate at Designity. This role is hybrid which means you will be working on internal Designity projects and assisting with Designity client projects from time to time. Your position involves leveraging expertise in Social Media Management, Google Ads, crafting content calendars and in general collaborating directly with our marketing team to brainstorm and launch new campaigns based on recent trends. Your roles would be mostly following directions and executing on projects and monitoring metrics.
Designity is a subscription-based collaborative creative platform that enables creatives and businesses to collaborate more effectively through unique and innovative model. This collaborative approach has convinced both small and large companies, including Calendly, Kung Fu Tea, and Marriott Hotels, to use Designity for their design and marketing efforts instead of traditional, costly, and inefficient alternatives.
We are transforming the creative industry, moving away from outdated and ineffective marketing and design methods. Companies typically hire in-house designers, which is costly, time-consuming, skill-limiting, and requires substantial supervision. Working with traditional design and marketing agencies offers an alternative but at a high cost. Marketplaces like Upwork and Fiverr claim to offer a more affordable solution, but their model lacks reliability and optimization for creative services, causing frustration for businesses.
While we still operate like a startup, we are in full scale- up mode. If you are looking for a clear career growth plan, fully remote, and the opportunity to join a growing team that is disrupting the creative industry - then Designity is the place for you.
- Execute Marketing Initiatives:
- Execute on marketing projects alongside your team.
- Leverage storytelling and creative problem-solving skills.
- Drive brand awareness through brainstorming, concept development, and audience captivation.
- Develop Unique Strategies:
- Generate recommendations for inbound and outbound marketing tactics based on latest trends.
- Set up and manage paid/unpaid social media campaigns, Google Ads, and email campaigns.
- Implement A/B testing strategies.
- Monitor and report on marketing campaign performance.
- Gain insights and assess results against client goals as well as Designity projects.
- Digital Marketing Project Management:
- Complete high-quality and on-schedule digital marketing projects.
- Serve clients across a variety of industries.
- Digital Marketing Expertise:
- Minimum of 2-3 years in digital marketing with a focus on social media content management, and paid media, ideally with B2B companies.
- Passionate Consumer Driver:
- Enthusiastic about influencing consumer behavior through digital advertising.
- Social Media Management Skills:
- Experience in social media content calendar management.
- Exceptional analytical skills with hands-on experience using various tools such as GA4, Hotjar, Optimizely, Google Console Analytics, etc…
- Campaign Development and Measurement:
- Thorough understanding of developing and measuring successful digital campaigns and promotions.
- Organized and Deadline-Oriented:
- Highly organized with a commitment to deadlines, consistently delivering high-quality projects.
- Ability to create initial plans with minimal input, seeking feedback for necessary updates and revisions.
- Hands-on, self-driven, highly motivated, and team-oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fully remote option.
- Clear Career growth plan
- “No Meetings Wednesday”
- 401k and Health Insurance Benefits after 3 months
- Unlimited paid vacation, company holidays, and mental health days
Compensation: $65,000 - $85,000 (total of commission and base)
In order to be considered for this position, you need to complete the application process at www.designity.com/careers/digital-marketing-associate
Please do NOT follow up on your application. We will be in touch within 2-3 weeks if you're qualified.
At Designity, all employment decisions are based on business needs, qualifications, and merit. Designity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We believe that a workforce diverse in cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences will benefit our team, clients, and products.