3D Character Artist
We are seeking a talented and experienced 3D Character Artist to create high-quality 3D NFT Art for Designity. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of 3D modeling, texturing, rigging, and animation, as well as a keen eye for detail and aesthetics. As a 3D Character Artist, you will be responsible for creating visually appealing and unique characters that will be used for non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
Designity is a subscription based virtual creative platform that is disrupting the traditional advertising agency model, creative recruitment firms, and traditional in-house creative teams. We do this through technology, innovative ideas, and new ways of seamless virtual collaboration. Our vetted community of US-based Creatives and Creative Directors collaborate to support mid to large sized businesses with their design and marketing needs. Hundreds of brands like Oracle, Audible, Marriott International, Pfizer, Calendly, and Kung Fu Tea have already benefited from Designity’s unique model.
While we still operate like a startup (it can get very fast-paced at times) we are in full scale- up mode. If you are looking for a clear career growth plan, fully remote work, flexible hours, the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, and quality content for your portfolio, Designity is the place for you to learn, develop, and grow into the creative thought leader that you’ve always wanted to be.
- Create high-quality 3D character models for NFTs using industry-standard software such as Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender, or Zbrush
- Design and apply textures to the characters to enhance their visual appeal
- Rig the characters for animation and ensure that they are properly articulated for movement
- Collaborate with the art director and the development team to ensure that the characters are consistent with the project's overall style and vision
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve the project's quality and efficiency
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and techniques in 3D character art and apply them to your work
- 5+ years of experience in 3D character modeling, texturing, rigging, and animation
- Strong portfolio demonstrating proficiency in 3D modeling software such as Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender, or Zbrush
- Strong artistic skills and a keen eye for detail and aesthetics
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of developers and artists
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- A passion for the NFT industry
- This is a part-time position requiring 20-25 hours per week. This position is fully remote.
- Flexible hours within the USA and Canada.
- Opportunity to expand your portfolio with unique projects.
- “No Meetings Wednesday.”
Compensation range based on experience: $36,000 - $80,000
At Designity, all employment decisions are based on business needs, qualifications, and merit. Designity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a workforce diverse in cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences will benefit our team, clients, and products.
In order to be considered for this position, it is required that you include a portfolio of your relevant work and any specific projects as requested in the application. TikTok or Instagram links are insufficient. Social media links will only be reviewed if included in a professional portfolio. Without these materials, your application will not be reviewed.